The GRID Lab is seeking 1 UX/GUI Designer for hourly employment from October 15th, 2012 through June 2013.
- Enrollment as a fulltime student.
- Experience with User Experience Design. (Web, Mobile App, and/or Games preferred)
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Autodesk Scaleform, or Gimp.
- Experience working with large teams. Strong communication skills.
- VCS experience (such as Subversion) preferred.
- Past work examples (Portfolio) demonstrating UX/GUI Design.
- An updated resume.
- All Candidates must be US citizens and must pass a background check.
Payment will be dependent on role and past experience.
Send portfolio, resume, and any questions to John Bowditch ASAP (firstname.lastname@example.org).