The GRID Lab is seeking 1-2 Programmers for hourly employment from October 15th, 2012 through June 2013.
- Enrollment as a fulltime student.
- Experience with Unity3D Pro and MonoDevelop
- Experience optimizing engine performance. (Working with Unity3D Pro Occlusion Culling and Profiler).
- Experience working with large teams. Strong communication skills.
- VCS experience (such as Subversion).
- An updated resume.
- All Candidates must be US citizens and must pass a background check.
Payment will be dependent on role and past experience.
Send scripting portfolio, resume, and any questions to John Bowditch ASAP (email@example.com).