The GRID Lab is seeking 1-2 Texture Artists for hourly employment from October 15th, 2012 through June 2013.
- Enrollment as a fulltime student.
- Experience with Autodesk Maya. Primarily Modeling and Asset Management.
- A firm grasp on UV set creation and Texture Tiling/Sampling.
- Experience with Autodesk Mudbox or Pixologic ZBrush preferred.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop or Gimp
- Experience working with large teams. Strong communication skills.
- VCS experience (such as Subversion).
- Models and/or texture examples (Portfolio) demonstrating Photorealistic modeling and texturing.
- An updated resume.
- All Candidates must be US citizens and must pass a background check.
Payment will be dependent on role and past experience.
Send portfolio, resume, and any questions to John Bowditch ASAP (email@example.com).